Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thanks for your support

So far, s0 go. Most of the palnning for the trip is done. We still have to work out some details with the bikes, but for the most part we are ready to go. In my personal preparation things are going well. I am learning alot about facing the giants in life. In the recent days I have started a new job as the manager of the outpatient clinic where I work. In this job God is showing me allot of my insecurities and helping me depend more on him. The importance of scripute memorization and time in the bible is very evident as a struggle to assume a leadership role at work. Its seems that there are always little thoughts floating through my mind that want to hold me down, such as you can't do that, they don't like you, your not smart enough, or your just not good enough to get the job done. Throughout the day I reflect back to verses I have read and remind myself that I am a child of the one true living God, the giver of life, the creator of the universe, and that nothing is impossible for him. I still find myself trying to catch my breath and frozen by an overwhelming task list (I live and die by my Microsoft Outlook now), but I know the source of my strength, the purpos of my strength, the promises behind my strength, and I can boldly step forward knowing nothing is impossible.



Please pray that the email support letters we sent out would be well recieved. Please pray that God would give me a greater burdon for people. Please pray that each of our team members would continue to grow physicaly and spiritually in prepartation for our trip to Tawain. Finally, please pray that each our team members would realize that missions work at home is as imporant as mission abroad.

No comments: