Sunday, December 14, 2008

Getting started

Thank you for joining with me as a prayer partner. Through this blog I will do my best to keep you updated on prayer needs and requests for a mission trip to Taiwan this spring. Currently, I need prayers and accountability for spending time in prayer and studying God’s Word on a daily basis. W are in the beginning stages of planning this trip. The basic plan is to join Mark Heffner (a missionary in Taiwan) and spend time traveling from place to place via road bikes. Mark is setting up our itinerary and it sounds action- packed, lots of people to visit (prisons, camps, and churches) and lots of time in the saddle. Obviously we still have to work out the exact dates, transportation, and finances. Please consider the following verse as you begin praying for me. 1 Thes. 2:6 “We are not looking for praise from men, not from you or anyone else.”

No comments: